Registered nurses who want to expand their opportunities and education can opt for an RN to BSN program in Panorama City California, which will help them obtain a Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing. To become a BSN, a registered nurse must have at least a diploma or an associate degree in nursing, and after enrolling they will have to combine theory with practice in a local hospital or other health care setting.
The education nurses get during an RN to BSN program is more profound than one might think: nurses will develop critical thinking, they will be able to manage complex medical cases and they will also improve their communication skills. Most RN to BSN programs can be done online, they have versatile schedules and they are especially designed for working professionals who want to expand their education while maintaining a stable job.
Top RN To BSN Schools Near Panorama City CA
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- RN to MSN (Online)
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- RN-BSN Program in Nursing
- MS in Nursing - Nursing Administration and Leadership
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
Accredited programs. Proven success.
American Sentinel University is focused on more than just positioning you for success in your career today-we’re committed to preparing you for tomorrow.
- MS Nursing - Management and Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Leadership
The online programs for registered nurses usually last for two years, and their major advantage is that they allow nurses to get a BSN quickly and comfortably, given the fact that the programs are available in both full-time and part-time version. These are robust curriculums that aim to create sought-after nurse leaders, who are well-trained, experienced and with leadership skills that can help them manage top positions in various Panorama City California health care settings, where the average annual salary for a BSN nurse is $48,000.
What Do Panorama City California RN To BSN Programs Include?
Despite the fact that these sophisticated programs include a variety of subjects, here are some of the most important ones:
- Health policy
- Graduate level classes
- Nursing theory
- Evidence-based practice in the field
Given the continuously increase in the demand of skilled and educated nurses in Panorama City CA, it is believed that four out of five nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree by the year 2020. A Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing is certainly a huge advantage in a highly competitive market, it ensures greater security and stability at the work place, it increases the nurse’s earning potential and it also allows the nurse to advance in his or her career and even occupy top positions, like institution manager. RN to BSN programs are designed to help nurses get the education they need while having a full-time job at the same time.
Perhaps the numerous advancement opportunities are the main benefit of a RN to BSN program, as a Bachelor’s degree can significantly increase the job opportunities of a licensed registered nurse. During the program, nurses will get the chance to use the latest technology in the field to benefit from top-notch education. The registered nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree after working in several different interdisciplinary settings, where they learn how to become efficient leaders and how to use the most advanced medical techniques to assess the overall health of their patients. In addition to this, registered nurses will also get a closer look at the emerging global trends in nursing.
Panorama City CA Information
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research all the RN o BSN schools in California and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!