Registered nurses who want to expand their opportunities and education can opt for an RN to BSN program in Panorama City California, which will help them obtain a Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing. To become a BSN, a registered nurse must have at least a diploma or an associate degree in nursing, and after enrolling they will have to combine theory with practice in a local hospital or other health care setting.
The education nurses get during an RN to BSN program is more profound than one might think: nurses will develop critical thinking, they will be able to manage complex medical cases and they will also improve their communication skills. Most RN to BSN programs can be done online, they have versatile schedules and they are especially designed for working professionals who want to expand their education while maintaining a stable job.
Top RN To BSN Schools Near Panorama City CA
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Education programs include BA in Education Studies, BA in Child Development, and MA in Education.
- Students can specialize in areas such as Education and Public Policy, Instructional Design, and Early Childhood Education.
- Courses cover concepts such as phonics, curriculum development, instruction for English language learners, and more.
- Flexible, online courses allow students to pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Advanced Practice Nurse
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Executive Nursing Leadership
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Management
The online programs for registered nurses usually last for two years, and their major advantage is that they allow nurses to get a BSN quickly and comfortably, given the fact that the programs are available in both full-time and part-time version. These are robust curriculums that aim to create sought-after nurse leaders, who are well-trained, experienced and with leadership skills that can help them manage top positions in various Panorama City California health care settings, where the average annual salary for a BSN nurse is $48,000.
What Do Panorama City California RN To BSN Programs Include?
Despite the fact that these sophisticated programs include a variety of subjects, here are some of the most important ones:
- Health policy
- Graduate level classes
- Nursing theory
- Evidence-based practice in the field
Given the continuously increase in the demand of skilled and educated nurses in Panorama City CA, it is believed that four out of five nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree by the year 2020. A Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing is certainly a huge advantage in a highly competitive market, it ensures greater security and stability at the work place, it increases the nurse’s earning potential and it also allows the nurse to advance in his or her career and even occupy top positions, like institution manager. RN to BSN programs are designed to help nurses get the education they need while having a full-time job at the same time.
Perhaps the numerous advancement opportunities are the main benefit of a RN to BSN program, as a Bachelor’s degree can significantly increase the job opportunities of a licensed registered nurse. During the program, nurses will get the chance to use the latest technology in the field to benefit from top-notch education. The registered nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree after working in several different interdisciplinary settings, where they learn how to become efficient leaders and how to use the most advanced medical techniques to assess the overall health of their patients. In addition to this, registered nurses will also get a closer look at the emerging global trends in nursing.
Panorama City CA Information
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research all the RN o BSN schools in California and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!