Registered nurses who want to expand their opportunities and education can opt for an RN to BSN program in Panorama City California, which will help them obtain a Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing. To become a BSN, a registered nurse must have at least a diploma or an associate degree in nursing, and after enrolling they will have to combine theory with practice in a local hospital or other health care setting.
The education nurses get during an RN to BSN program is more profound than one might think: nurses will develop critical thinking, they will be able to manage complex medical cases and they will also improve their communication skills. Most RN to BSN programs can be done online, they have versatile schedules and they are especially designed for working professionals who want to expand their education while maintaining a stable job.
Top RN To BSN Schools Near Panorama City CA
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- And more...
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
The online programs for registered nurses usually last for two years, and their major advantage is that they allow nurses to get a BSN quickly and comfortably, given the fact that the programs are available in both full-time and part-time version. These are robust curriculums that aim to create sought-after nurse leaders, who are well-trained, experienced and with leadership skills that can help them manage top positions in various Panorama City California health care settings, where the average annual salary for a BSN nurse is $48,000.
What Do Panorama City California RN To BSN Programs Include?
Despite the fact that these sophisticated programs include a variety of subjects, here are some of the most important ones:
- Health policy
- Graduate level classes
- Nursing theory
- Evidence-based practice in the field
Given the continuously increase in the demand of skilled and educated nurses in Panorama City CA, it is believed that four out of five nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree by the year 2020. A Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing is certainly a huge advantage in a highly competitive market, it ensures greater security and stability at the work place, it increases the nurse’s earning potential and it also allows the nurse to advance in his or her career and even occupy top positions, like institution manager. RN to BSN programs are designed to help nurses get the education they need while having a full-time job at the same time.
Perhaps the numerous advancement opportunities are the main benefit of a RN to BSN program, as a Bachelor’s degree can significantly increase the job opportunities of a licensed registered nurse. During the program, nurses will get the chance to use the latest technology in the field to benefit from top-notch education. The registered nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree after working in several different interdisciplinary settings, where they learn how to become efficient leaders and how to use the most advanced medical techniques to assess the overall health of their patients. In addition to this, registered nurses will also get a closer look at the emerging global trends in nursing.
Panorama City CA Information
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research all the RN o BSN schools in California and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!