Registered nurses who want to expand their opportunities and education can opt for an RN to BSN program in Panorama City California, which will help them obtain a Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing. To become a BSN, a registered nurse must have at least a diploma or an associate degree in nursing, and after enrolling they will have to combine theory with practice in a local hospital or other health care setting.
The education nurses get during an RN to BSN program is more profound than one might think: nurses will develop critical thinking, they will be able to manage complex medical cases and they will also improve their communication skills. Most RN to BSN programs can be done online, they have versatile schedules and they are especially designed for working professionals who want to expand their education while maintaining a stable job.
Top RN To BSN Schools Near Panorama City CA
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Flexible online course options - choose between 6-week and 12-week courses.
- Benefit from our 24/7 tech support, Writing Center, Career Services Center, and more.
- With 10 nursing courses required, you can complete this program in as little as 18 months.
- Complete course projects in your own workplace and community.
- Walden's RN-BSN Completion program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing (CCNE).
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - General
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- RN to MSN (Online)
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
The online programs for registered nurses usually last for two years, and their major advantage is that they allow nurses to get a BSN quickly and comfortably, given the fact that the programs are available in both full-time and part-time version. These are robust curriculums that aim to create sought-after nurse leaders, who are well-trained, experienced and with leadership skills that can help them manage top positions in various Panorama City California health care settings, where the average annual salary for a BSN nurse is $48,000.
What Do Panorama City California RN To BSN Programs Include?
Despite the fact that these sophisticated programs include a variety of subjects, here are some of the most important ones:
- Health policy
- Graduate level classes
- Nursing theory
- Evidence-based practice in the field
Given the continuously increase in the demand of skilled and educated nurses in Panorama City CA, it is believed that four out of five nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree by the year 2020. A Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing is certainly a huge advantage in a highly competitive market, it ensures greater security and stability at the work place, it increases the nurse’s earning potential and it also allows the nurse to advance in his or her career and even occupy top positions, like institution manager. RN to BSN programs are designed to help nurses get the education they need while having a full-time job at the same time.
Perhaps the numerous advancement opportunities are the main benefit of a RN to BSN program, as a Bachelor’s degree can significantly increase the job opportunities of a licensed registered nurse. During the program, nurses will get the chance to use the latest technology in the field to benefit from top-notch education. The registered nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree after working in several different interdisciplinary settings, where they learn how to become efficient leaders and how to use the most advanced medical techniques to assess the overall health of their patients. In addition to this, registered nurses will also get a closer look at the emerging global trends in nursing.
Panorama City CA Information
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research all the RN o BSN schools in California and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!