Registered nurses who want to expand their opportunities and education can opt for an RN to BSN program in Panorama City California, which will help them obtain a Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing. To become a BSN, a registered nurse must have at least a diploma or an associate degree in nursing, and after enrolling they will have to combine theory with practice in a local hospital or other health care setting.
The education nurses get during an RN to BSN program is more profound than one might think: nurses will develop critical thinking, they will be able to manage complex medical cases and they will also improve their communication skills. Most RN to BSN programs can be done online, they have versatile schedules and they are especially designed for working professionals who want to expand their education while maintaining a stable job.
Top RN To BSN Schools Near Panorama City CA
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
- RN to MSN (Online)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited, and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs & dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid & more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Admin (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
Founded in 1789, Georgetown University is the nation's oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university that embodies its founding principles in the diversity of our students, faculty, and staff, our commitment to justice and the common good, our intellectual openness, and our international character.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Science in Nursing Delivered Online
- Specialization: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Specialization: Nurse Midwifery/Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
We are committed to educational innovation in theory and practice to prepare highly competent professional nursing leaders who are engaged in the advancement of nursing practice and the improvement of health for diverse populations/peoples.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Partnerships with thousands of companies
- Alliances with many national industry associations
- Personalized career guidance
- Job market research tools to help you explore your career of interest
- M.S. in Nursing/Master of Health Administration
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
The online programs for registered nurses usually last for two years, and their major advantage is that they allow nurses to get a BSN quickly and comfortably, given the fact that the programs are available in both full-time and part-time version. These are robust curriculums that aim to create sought-after nurse leaders, who are well-trained, experienced and with leadership skills that can help them manage top positions in various Panorama City California health care settings, where the average annual salary for a BSN nurse is $48,000.
What Do Panorama City California RN To BSN Programs Include?
Despite the fact that these sophisticated programs include a variety of subjects, here are some of the most important ones:
- Health policy
- Graduate level classes
- Nursing theory
- Evidence-based practice in the field
Given the continuously increase in the demand of skilled and educated nurses in Panorama City CA, it is believed that four out of five nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree by the year 2020. A Bachelor’s degree of Science of Nursing is certainly a huge advantage in a highly competitive market, it ensures greater security and stability at the work place, it increases the nurse’s earning potential and it also allows the nurse to advance in his or her career and even occupy top positions, like institution manager. RN to BSN programs are designed to help nurses get the education they need while having a full-time job at the same time.
Perhaps the numerous advancement opportunities are the main benefit of a RN to BSN program, as a Bachelor’s degree can significantly increase the job opportunities of a licensed registered nurse. During the program, nurses will get the chance to use the latest technology in the field to benefit from top-notch education. The registered nurses will get a Bachelor’s degree after working in several different interdisciplinary settings, where they learn how to become efficient leaders and how to use the most advanced medical techniques to assess the overall health of their patients. In addition to this, registered nurses will also get a closer look at the emerging global trends in nursing.
Panorama City CA Information
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research all the RN o BSN schools in California and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!